Expecting a delivery and you are not at home, simply use your mobile phone to open your gates.
There is NO CHARGE from your provider as the call is not answered.
How Does It Work?
By inserting a SIM card into one of our units, it has a unique phone number which can be called from any phone whether land line or mobile anywhere. When a call is made, the system reads the 'Caller ID' from the calling number and then compares the number to its internal list of authorised callers. If a match is found, the relay(s) on board the unit are enabled. The relay(s) can control gates, barriers and doors.
- No expensive key-fobs to loose, wash or damage, your mobile phone is the key-fob
- Numbers can be deleted immediately as easily as sending a text or making a call
- No call charge to operate as the call is never answered
- Remote control operation from anywhere
- Easy administration via text or call
- Easy to install & configure